- Platform scissor
- Platform scissor lifts with flat runway
- 4 Tn T4L  Flat runway, onground or inground
Platform scissor lifts: 4 Tn T4L  Flat runway, onground or inground
|Net weight||Current and|
|4,000 kg||2,060 kg||400/230V - 3PH.|
|3 kW 50 Hz||0 - 270 mm||2,116 mm||4,800 x 660 mm||4-8 bar|
- Model of 4 Tn and runway length of 4,800 mm.
- It lifts the car from the wheels, like the 4 post lifts, with the advantage of saving space in the garage by eliminating posts.
- Lift equipped with double hydraulic system (4 cylinders) 2 master + 2 slave, crosswise. Hydraulic safety.
- Equipped with guide rail for auxiliary jack.
- Equipped as standard with manual pump for lowering, pneumatic pressure regulator and water separator filter.
- Convenient to use as it has a new automatic system for seeking the optimum level for every user.
- Reinforced base (150 kg) equipped with 8 level adjustment points.
- Very quiet hydraulic operation.
- Our T4 lifts stand out due to their finishes, their robustness and their reliability.
- Available in onground and inground versions.
- Structure and reinforced base
- Protection and safety
- Guide rail for auxiliary jack
- Auxiliary table with extension
- Front recessing with mobile trays
- Automatic level search
- ISO 9001 quality certifications and IQNet
- European regulation EN 1493:2010 and the directive 2006/42/EC
- Manufacturer endorsement
Structure and reinforced base
- Very robust structure and base, manufactured based on a solid tread.
- Reinforced base (150 kg).
- Base equipped with 8 adjustment points for levelling the platform.
Protection and safety
- Manual pump for emergency lowering.
- Regulation of pneumatic pressure for the correct operation of the safety mechanism.
- Water separating filter for a longer useful life of the cylinders and safety devices.
- Principal and auxiliary lifts equipped with double hydraulic system of 4 cylinders (2 master + 2 slave) for greater safety.
Guide rail for auxiliary jack
- All our platform scissor lifts come equipped with guide rails for the optional installation of an auxiliary jack, which provides greater versatility.
Auxiliary table with extension
- All our lifts with auxiliary lifting incorporate an extension of up to 460 mm to adapt to all types of vehicles.
Front recessing with mobile trays
- Front recessing equipped with mobile adjustment trays to adapt to different vehicle wheelbases.
- T4 equipped with 3 trays.
- T5 equipped with 5 trays.
Automatic level search
- New automatic system to seek perfect levelling for every customer.
- Possibility of memory for 2 working heights in the T5.
ISO 9001 quality certifications and IQNet
In addition to manufacturing with the highest quality standards ISO 9001 since 1999, our lifts are standardised by the most prestigious certification bodies: Aenor, IQnet, Bureau Veritas and TüV Nord.
European regulation EN 1493:2010 and the directive 2006/42/EC
Our lifts exceed the standardisation requirements in design quality, materials, manufacturing processes, maintenance and optimum, safe and controlled operation of the lift.
Each of our lifts includes an identifier of the valid EC declaration of conformity that states that the product complies with the essential European standards and requirements in health and safety in conjunction with its instruction, revision and recommended maintenance books.