2 post lifts: 3.5 Tn C-3.5 S without base 
|Net weight||Current and|
|3,500 kg||660 kg||400/230V - 3PH.|
|3 + 3 kW||100 mm||1,970 mm||45"||4 Triple|
3.5 Tn without base Versatil bimotor three phase electromechanical symmetrical
- Solidity, reliability and durability.
- Versatility for mechanical and bodywork tasks.
- Ample working space between posts.
- Our lifts without bases leave the work space completely free of obstacles.
- Reversibility: Cascos lifts make it possible to lift the vehicle in both directions, facilitating use in garages with less space.
- This range of synchronous lifts have an independent motor in each post with a automatic levelling system between them.
- Electronic synchronisation with PLCs and detectors: this system is not subject to wear, nor compulsory positioning of the load.
- The PLC is programmable and less susceptible to voltage changes and short circuits. In addition it makes it easier to detect its operating status through LEDs.
- Low maintenance.
- There is an underground version of this model, in which the cables are buried, thus eliminating the upper arch.
- Part no.: extensive availability of low cost spare parts that are supplied quickly.
- Accessories: wide variety of accessories for greater user comfort and work with special vehicles.
With the advantages of the robustness and durability of 3.5 Tn, this model has 4 triple extension arms, which make it possible to retract the arms for lift very short cars (e.g. Smart) but also extend the 4 arms more than the other models, so even small and medium vans can be lifted. This is our latest design, and the most versatile of the range, for those who want an all-purpose lift.
Our advantages: Watch video
- Posts / SlenderTec
- Working width
- Wide range of arms
- Exclusive details
- Syncro system
- Lift more vehicles with your Cascos lift
- ISO 9001 quality certifications and IQNet
- European regulation EN 1493:2010 and the directive 2006/42/EC
- Manufacturer endorsement
Posts / SlenderTec
Our SlenderTec profiles, specially designed and hot-rolled, enable us to build lifts with narrow posts that are more resistant to torsion and flexion than other lifts made with folded sheet metal and similar materials.
The SlenderTec technology makes our posts impossible to deform, always looking like they did on the first day.
Thanks to our high resistance SlenderTec post, our lifts provide the largest working distance between posts from 2,700 mm to 3,000 mm. occupying as little space as possible in your garage.
This large interior space also provides comfort while working, with optimum door opening for getting into and out of the vehicle.
Wide range of arms
- At Cascos, we provide a wide variety of arms for our lifts. It is possible to choose between symmetrical (4 arms the same, double or triple), or asymmetrical (2 double arms + 2 triple arms) lifts.
- We have low profile arms that enable vehicles to be lifted from a minimum distance from the ground (from 84 mm).
The ample space between posts, thanks to the SlenderTec profiles, makes it possible to use symmetrical arms (double or triple) that, unlike asymmetrical arms, allow vehicles to be lifted in both engine position directions, without hindering door opening, and ensuring the vehicle is perfectly balanced.
This lift is fully reversible, so it can be adapted to any space and task to be performed, regardless of its proximity to an energy source, light or possible architectural barriers.
MAXIMUM STANDARDISED LOAD IN ANY POSITION
Our lift is designed to withstand the maximum load at any angle of the load or length or extension of the arms.
In addition, our arms have safety systems with threaded rods, that provide greater positioning possibilities under the vehicle, facilitating the placement at the fixing point.
The diameter of our spindle is 45 mm, the largest on the market. This dimension causes less friction and, therefore, less wear of "nut-spindle" assembly.
Our spindles are cold-rolled not cut. This process accredits their higher quality and useful life than those of other manufacturers. The spindles are checked one by one before assembly.
In addition, they are suspended by gravity and do not rest on anything, and are thus perfectly centred.
The carriages are equipped with four high quality steel bearings, reinforced with Nylatron pads for better guidance and less wear than Nylon guides.
All our lifts come equipped with some exclusive details:
- 4 tool trays.
- Rubber guards on posts for opening doors.
- Protection of the spindle that prevents the operator getting dirty by touching the column.
Our lifts are designed to be leaders in reliability. For this purpose our R&D+i department seeks maximum simplicity and robustness in its designs, from both electrical and mechanical perspectives.
For CASCOS, technology must aid reliability, developing ingenious designs that reduce the risk of breakdowns, but that also facilitate quick repairs.
The nuts are specially designed to be long-lasting and are manufactured from high quality materials: RG7 bronze and Nylatron.
Thanks to our spindles with the largest diameter on the market (45 mm), the nut suffers less wear and less friction and is therefore more durable and needs less greasing.
The synchronisation system of the lifts without bases is managed by a PLC and inductive detectors.
Synchronisation using a PLC is advantageous in comparison with other methods such as synchronisation using cables or circuit boards and potentiometers. These systems are more susceptible to voltage variations and wear.
Our PLC enables quick and easy identification of the operating status of the lift, thanks to our system of LEDs.
Another advantage of our synchronisation system without mechanical connections is that the electrical cables (power supply of the motor and detectors) may run along the gantry supplied or along the floor or wall.
Our lifts without bases come with anchor plates as standard, which provide the advantage of greater resistance to the pressure exerted by the load, and ensure the lift is more stable.
Cascos provide ground anchors with ETA (European Technical Assessment) codes for their lifts, as accessories.
Lift more vehicles with your Cascos lift
- Our wide range of spindles, wedges and brackets available both as standard (fitted in the factory) or as optional extras allow you to increase the versatility of our lifts so that your garage can work with more types of vehicles.
- We will advise you at the time of purchase to help you choose the ones that best meet your needs.
- If you already have a Cascos 2 post lift and you want to work with more types of vehicles, you can consult our optional spindles, wedges and brackets or contact your usual distributor.
ISO 9001 quality certifications and IQNet
In addition to manufacturing with the highest quality standards ISO 9001 since 1999, our lifts are standardised by the most prestigious certification bodies: Aenor, IQnet, Bureau Veritas and TüV Nord.
European regulation EN 1493:2010 and the directive 2006/42/EC
Our lifts exceed the standardisation requirements in design quality, materials, manufacturing processes, maintenance and optimum, safe and controlled operation of the lift.
Each of our lifts includes an identifier of the valid EC declaration of conformity that states that the product complies with the essential European standards and requirements in health and safety in conjunction with its instruction, revision and recommended maintenance books.
The main automobile manufacturers have endorsed Cascos lifts and placed their trust in them for their factories and networks of dealers.