4 post lifts: 4 Tn C-445 XL alignment runway 
|Net weight||Current and|
|4,000 kg||1,450 kg||400/230V - 3PH.|
|3 kW||40"||180 mm||2,000 mm||4,800 x 630 mm|
Suitable for cars, vans and 4x4.
Wide runways for working with dual tyres.
The lowest minimum height on the market that allows short ramps even for sports vehicles.
Longer runway of 4,800x630 mm.
- Double T profile
- Safety multiplied by 2
- Levelling alert
- Quality and guarantee of the hydraulic system
- Sliding with nylon rollers
- Convenience and efficiency
- Uniform elevation speed
- Thermal protection
- Safety micro-switches
- Pre-bracket for 3D aligners
- ISO 9001 quality certifications and IQNet
- European regulation EN 1493:2010 and the directive 2006/42/EC
- Manufacturer endorsement
Double T profile
- Runways reinforced with double T welded steel beams.
- Practically impossible to deform.
- They withstand the load better over time.
- They ensure the runway is perfectly flat, ideal for alignment and precise work.
Safety multiplied by 2
Cascos prioritise safety above all else and include a double safety system as standard with all posts :
Mechanical safety: safety bar
Pneumatic safety: rack with automatic safety devices
CASCOS lifts have an indicator light that warns us if the runways are poorly levelled and ensures that the cylinder is working in perfect conditions, preserving it and prolonging its useful life.
Quality and guarantee of the hydraulic system
- Cylinders manufactured and checked one by one in our factory.
- Five-year guarantee for the hydraulic system (consult conditions).
Sliding with nylon rollers
The alignment plates have a new sliding system with nylon rollers for more convenient and sensitive alignment that allows manual blocking at the centre of the runway.
Convenience and efficiency
- Manual lowering valves that allow the lift to be lowered in the event of a power cut or fault.
- Adjustable lifting timer that can shorten the lowering times device depending on the load volume.
Uniform elevation speed
Flow regulation valve that achieves a uniform speed regardless of the load to which it is subjected.
Our electric motors have thermal protection to prevent overheating.
Micro-switches located at the ends of the crossbars that cut off the manoeuvre if there is a breakage, a voltage drop in the cables or an obstacle.
Pre-bracket for 3D aligners
We have accessories for Beissbarth 3D aligners that make alignment possible without having to change the lift.
ISO 9001 quality certifications and IQNet
In addition to manufacturing with the highest quality standards ISO 9001 since 1999, our lifts are standardised by the most prestigious certification bodies: Aenor, IQnet, Bureau Veritas and TüV Nord.
European regulation EN 1493:2010 and the directive 2006/42/EC
Our lifts exceed the standardisation requirements in design quality, materials, manufacturing processes, maintenance and optimum, safe and controlled operation of the lift.
Each of our lifts includes an identifier of the valid EC declaration of conformity that states that the product complies with the essential European standards and requirements in health and safety in conjunction with its instruction, revision and recommended maintenance books.